Activate Fetch TV on Your Device
Fetch TV is an Australian IPTV service provider that offers a variety of shows and movies to its consumers. It is a subscription-based entertainment platform that shows live sports, recent films, and TV shows. In addition, Fetch TV allows you to access popular streaming apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Stan, WatchESPN, and many more.
Fetch TV makes available a set-top box to its consumers along with a digital TV tuner. It has a personal video recorder feature with about 45 subscription channels. Other features include a ‘video on demand’ and ‘pay as you view’ movies. It also makes available a mobile app and web application.
The Fetch TV Box
The Fetch TV box is a set-top box for Fetch users. There are three set-top box options provided to the users. The box options include ‘Mini,’ Mini 4k, and ‘Mighty’ boxes. All of them can access all streaming services and free-to-air TV.
The Fetch TV Mighty has an additional recording feature with a space of about 585 hours. The Fetch TV Mini 4K and Mighty can stream all the latest 4k content releases nowadays. To enjoy unlimited features, you can select the Fetch TV box according to your taste and preferences.
How to Set up Your Fetch TV Box?
It is essential to set up the Fetch TV box first before activating it on various devices. Here are the initial steps to set up Fetch Box:
- Connect your Fetch TV Box through the internet or Wi-Fi.
- If you are using an ethernet cable, connect one end of the cable to the free LAN port of the modem.
- Now, connect the other end of the cable into the INTERNET port of the Fetch TV box.
- Connect the PLA unit to a nearby electrical outlet. Ensure that both electrical outlets are on the same electrical grid. This will help the PLA unit to establish a connection with each other.
- Switch on your TV to view the source channels corresponding to the HDMIU port.
- Now follow the instruction to set up the set-top box.
- If you use a Wi-Fi connection for Fetch TV, then go to the ‘Network Setting’ option using the Fetch remote.
- Now navigate to the ‘Wi-Fi connection option and select your Wi-Fi network name from the list.
- Enter your password using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click on ‘Next’ to connect to the Wi-Fi network.
- After the set-top is connected through Wi-Fi, click on the ‘Menu’ key on the remote.
- Follow the setup wizard instruction to complete the process.
- Now connect the set-top box to your TV.
- Connect the HDMI cable behind your Fetch TV into the HDMI port.
- Directly, plug in the other end of the cable to your TV
- Switch on your TV and navigate to the ‘source/input’ or ‘AV select’ option from your TV remote
- Now select the HDMI port you used to plug your Fetch TV Box into.
- An activation code will appear on the screen
- Enter the activation code on the blank space to complete the setup process.
After the setup process of the Fetch box is completed, you can connect more set-top boxes to your account. Here are the steps to manage the Fetch TV box:
- Visit fetch.com.au/activate from on your PC or mobile.
- Log in to your account using the Fetch Id or Activation code.
- The activation code will be sent to your email or SMS and appear on your screen.
- If you want to add additional boxes to your account, go to fetch.com.au/account. Go to “Account Setting’ and select ‘Add & Remove Fetch Box.’
- You can get the Activation code for each box on the “Add & remove Fetch box’ option in the “Account Setting.’
- Now, go to Menu > Manage > Settings > User > Preferences > Activation Code > Device info > Options to get the activation code.
- Enter your pin to access your activation code.
How to Activate Fetch TV on Your Device?
Fetch TV can be purchased separately and connected to the internet service. After setting up the set-top box, you need to activate Fetch TV. Here are the steps to activate Fetch TV on your device:
- Go to fetch.com.au/activate on your web browser
- Click the ‘Get Started’ option from the dropdown menu
- Follow the instruction to complete your sign-in process
- Select your package and complete the payment process
- Type ‘Fetch ID or Activation code’ in the tab to obtain the activation code
- Enter the Fetch ID/Activation code to enjoy Fetch TV on your device.
How to Activate Fetch on My Optus App?
If you buy Fetch TV from Optus, your activation code will be delivered to you via email or text. Fetch is also available in ‘My Optus App .’If more than one Fetch box is purchased from Optus, each package must be registered separately for receiving their Activation code. Here are the steps to activate fetch on my Optus App:
- Sign-in in your My Optus App
- Click the icon on the top left corner of the page
- Select a Fetch service and then ‘Fetch activity card.’
- If numerous Fetch boxes are added to your account, then select the desired set-top box from the dropdown menu.
- Fetch serial number, activation code, and items of channel packs will appear on the screen.
Prerequisites for Fetch TV
- Proper airflow around the Fetch box is essential. It can be assured by keeping space of 5cm around it.
- The remote controller of the Fetch box can be used up to 6 meters away.
- Make sure that the Fetch TV box is on a flat surface
- It would be best to use a dry cloth to clean the Fetch box. No water or chemical should be used.
- Unplug the Fetch box before cleaning it.
- Do not attempt to open the Fetch box. It is unsafe and will void the warranty.
- Use AC power source of 100V-240V 50Hz.